This policy outlines the way we at Silver Solutions 9999 [ABN 22693591692 ] collect, hold, use and disclose personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT IT?
- What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is generally limited to:
- Your name and contact details; and
- Billing information, health information and opinions; and
- Any communications we have.
However, we may also collect:
- sensitive information from you with your consent, such as where we ask for information about your health; and
- information about how you use our website, via third parties.
- How do we collect your personal information?
The main way we collect information is:
- when you give it to us, for example, via our website sign up or other forms, via phone, email, when you register for events, submit content, comments or feedback or via social media.
However, we may also collect personal information:
- from third parties, such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.
- Why do we collect your personal information?
We need your personal information to:
- communicate with you in relation to your enquiry;
- conduct our business, and enable your use of our website, products and services; and in some cases to
- comply with our legal obligations, such as record keeping.
We also collect personal information to analyse and enhance our business operations and improve your experience with our business. This is used as statistical information to analyse traffic to our website, and to customise content and advertising we provide. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by changing your privacy settings or opting out. To opt out you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ or here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION & HOW YOU CAN ACCESS IT?
- When do we disclose your personal information?
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, including against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, misuse or modification. We generally will not disclose your personal information unless:
- you consent;
- it is required or authorised by law; or
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes for which we collect it.
We will only disclose your sensitive information for the purpose for which you gave it to us or for directly related purposes that you would reasonably expect or if you otherwise agree.
However, we do disclose your personal information where it is necessary to obtain third party services, such as analytics, data storage, payment service providers or marketing and advertising services. To protect your personal information we endeavour to ensure that our third party service providers also comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, but some third parties we use such as Google, Facebook may collect and hold personal information overseas. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by changing your privacy settings or opting out.
- How can you access or delete your information?
If you want access to your information to correct or have it deleted please email us at email@example.com. Except where we are permitted or required by law to withhold it, we will help you. If you consider that we have breached any privacy laws please also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) you have certain rights and protections under the GDPR regarding the processing of your personal information. We are a controller under the GDPR as we collect, use and store your personal information to enable us to provide you with our website services and information about them.
We rely on the following lawful means of processing your personal information:
- Where you have given us valid express consent to use your personal information we will rely on that consent, and only use the personal or sensitive information for the specific purpose for which you have given consent.
- Where we need comply with the law, or act to in an emergency, we will rely on that lawful means of processing your personal information.
If you are an EEA resident, you have various rights including the right to be informed; right of access; right to rectification; right to object; right to restriction of processing; right to erasure or to be forgotten; right to data portability; and right not to be subject to automated processing. If you want to access personal information we hold about you, or ask if that the information be corrected, please contact us at Email Address for customers. In some circumstances, you also have a right to object to or ask that we restrict certain processing activities or delete your personal information. If you would like to limit or request deletion of your personal information or exercise any other rights you can do so by contacting us. You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your personal information. You can do so by contacting us at Email Address for customers or by opting out of email newsletter communications by following the instructions in those emails or by clicking unsubscribe. If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information, you may not have access to our services, and we might not be able to provide you with our services. In some circumstances where we have a legal basis to do so we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent, for example if it is necessary to comply with an independent legal obligation or if it is necessary to do so to protect our legitimate interest in keeping our services secure.
All personal information stored on our website platform is treated as confidential. It is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Our collection is limited in relation to what is necessary, for the purpose for which the personal information is processed, and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected. We implement and maintain appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. We ensure the encryption and pseudonymisation of personal information and we have adequate cyber security measures in place. By providing us with your personal information you consent to us disclosing it to third parties who reside outside the EEA countries. We will ensure that those third parties are GDPR compliant.